Maytech MTSKR2005WF IP66 Splashproof Esk8 Remote Electric Skateboard Elongboard Hand Remote with 3 Speed Modes
Frequency hopping: Capable
|Model No.||MTSKR2005WF (MTSKR20WFV2)||Waterproof Rank||IP66|
|Control Mode||New Esk8||Application||Only for Electric skateboard, elongboard, mountainboard|
|Speed Display||Yes||Travel Mileage||Yes|
|Throttle and brake Display||±100%||VESC Control Mode||Duty Cycle/ Current Mode|
3 speed modes, each mode can adjust speed from 1%-100% throttle
|Accessories||Wireless charging pad; receiver; 3pcs dupont cable|
QC 2.0 wireless
|Wireless Frequency||2.4GHz wireless with 40 channels|
OLED yellow & blue screen
|Triggers||2x high senstive triggers|
|Throttle and Brake Signal Output Range||
1.5ms-2ms for throttle;
1.5ms-1ms for brake
|Telemeter Data by Receiver||Motor RPM; main battery voltage|
Remote & main battery voltage level (lithium iron; lithium ion battery optional)
|Telemeter Data by VESC||ESC voltage/ current/ temp; Motor temp/ RPM|
VESCTOOL/ Focbox/ Other PWM ESCs that has same signal output range with the remote
|Receiver Built-in Switch for Esk8 Light / Esurf Water Pump||
1x 30V 3A mechanical relay switch;
1x 20V 2A transistor electronic switch
2. The receiver is not waterproof, please keep the receiver away from water, otherwise the receiver would easy to have short circuit
3. Please attention when weld wire on the receiver or when using, each 2 pins do not touch each other, otherwise would easy to burn the receiver.
Wiring Diagram: just connect the ports according to the functions you need, no need to connect all ports.
1. PWM_T, +5V, GND (Receiver) - PWM, +5V, GND (VESC): Remote and VESC communication;
2. BAT(Receiver) - Positive Pole (Main Battery): Display main battery bar;
3. Receiver TX & RX cross connect with VESC RX & TX: UART, can display speed and distance, also voltage, current, temperature values
4. Relay Switch: To control Pump
5. Transistor Switch: To control light
6. Any of the three hall wires to Hall port: Display speed and distance
7. Any of the three motor wires to MOT port: Display speed and distance.
Above shows 3 ways to display speed and distance, you can choose one way for connection if you need this function.
Above functions also need to combine with your settings in remote, just check manual and instruction.