Maytech SUPERFOC6.8 50A VESC6-based speed controller compatible to VESCtool Programmable for Esk8/Ebike
Maytech SUPERFOC6.8 50A VESC6-based speed controller compatible to VESCtool for Electric Skateboard/Longboard/Fighting Robots/UAV Drone/E-bike/E-scooter, etc
|Hardware||Based on VESC6.0||Firmware||Updatable|
Attention Points when you receive the VESC Please:
All products had been double checked and tested one by one before shipment, only if the products are working normally would be shipped out.
- When you receive the VESC, please test without load and do not connect motor, first check if the VESC can successfully connect to your computer, if ok, then connect to motor and you can start to adjust parameters.
- Do not use switching power supply, the instant voltage when switching power supply connect to VESC is very high, which would easy damage the VESC.
- Do not push the throttle too hard when test without load, gently and slowly speed up.
- Be cautious when adjust parameters, if parameters set mistake, would also easy damage the VESC.
- Please must remember to change to corresponding modes when you adjust parameters, for example, the VESC default mode is BLDC mode, but if you want to detect FOC mode and adjusted FOC parameters, at this time if mode in VESC_TOOL didn't change to FOC mode, then when you push throttle, would easy burn the VESC, same as FOC mode.
- For V4 based VESC:
Do not suggest to use FOC mode, suggest to use BLDC mode.
If need to use FOC mode, then must use voltage under 20V.
Related Products: (Click the following pictures to check more products)
Maytech MTSKR2005WF New Waterproof Remote for Esk8 Only with 3 Speed Modes
Maytech Brushless Outrunner Sensored Motors
Maytech VESC_TOOL Compitable VESC:
Maytech MTSKR1712 Small and Light Cheap Remote: