How to Crimp Silicone Cable to Terminal Connector on MTS2009AS 300A Anti-spark Switch?
Firstly, you need to prepare below tools to help:
1. Silicone cable that you need to use.
2. Heat shrink tube that is suitable for your cable.
3. Torx screwdriver.
4. Wire cutters to cut the rubber on silicone wires.
5. Terminal hydraulic pliers to crimp terminal connector.
1. Use torx screwdriver to unscrew the screws and terminal connector on switch.
2. Use wire cutters to cut about 5mm length rubber on silicone wires.
3. Connect the conductive end on the silicone cable to connetion port on terminal connector.
4. Use terminal hydraulic pliers to crimp terminal connector on silicone cable in case the cable fall off.
5. Put heat shrink tube onto the terminal connector connection part, this is for external insulation.
6. At last, just connect the terminal connector and cable onto switch.
You can also check below viedo: