20pcs / 50pcs Maytech 50pcs Brushless 2830 750/850/1000KV Sensorless Outrunner Motor for RC Airplane/Helicopter MTO2830-G
|Motor Size||27.8x29.5mm||Max Current (A)||12.5/12.9/19|
|Input Volt Lipo||4S||Net Weight||55g|
|Thrust (g)||866/875/930||Watt (W)||185/187/275|
The motor MOQ is at least 20pcs per size, can mix at most 2 different per size, each KV at least 10pcs.
If you have any other needs, please send us email to email@example.com
Application: Airplane/RC Airplane/3D flying/RC Hobby Applications/sport flying/aggressive aerobatics/helicopter/racing airplane/ROV/ROVEEE/remote operated vehicle, underwater robot, Underwater Robotics/underwater remotely operated vehicles, subsea robots, etc.,
Maytech brushless motor, all parts are made of a high-precision CNC machining center, and all surfaces are made with oxidation treatment. High temperature and high purity oxygen-free copper wires were used. The motors use high-grade magnets and 0.2 mm lamination to improve efficiency.
The motor comes with a complete set of propeller mount accessories, as well as the perfect packaging to protect the motor and its accessories.
- 1. Mount your motor with the included screws tightly on your front cover of model.
- Our motors provide high efficiency stator design.
- Small size, lightweight and long life.
- Please make sure your motor has enough cooling while running.
- Our motors providing best performance with the recommended propeller size. If you consider changing the propeller size, pls be aware that motor beoverheat and damaged.
- Keep motors away from moisture, dust, scrap and small items to avoid damages.
FAQ: What is the difference between Ghost and Sunshine series motors?
The difference is the motor wire direction. For Ghost motors, motor wires and shafts at the same direction. Sunshine series different direction
We welcome OEM orders, KV value, motor color, logo all can be customized. Pls contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Description/Tag: air plane engine, aeroplane, aeroplane parts , brushless motors