Electric Hydrofoil Set with Brushless Waterproof DC Motor 70182 100KV Sensorless Motor Mast Wing Combs 7 1/4 x 6'' Prop with 304 Stainless Steel Guard
Notice Before Order:
1. Because the ESC max voltage can be used is 14S Lipo (58.8V), so this kit can use max voltage is 58.8V.
2. The Kit is not in stock, lead time is about 2-3 weeks after your order confirmed.
3. If you don't want to wait for group buy production, 1set can also make, but price is higher, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.
How to choose ESC Version?
- Can I put the ESC underwater directly? Is it ok to work in sea water?
--Yes, the ESC is with waterproof case, you can put underwater directly, it can use work in sea water, but because sea water has corrosion, to expand the ESC lifespan, please use fresh water to clean the sea water on the surface, and put the ESC for all dry for next time use.
- I don't want to put the ESC underwater directly, what should I do?
--If you don't want to put the ESC underwater, don't worry, it's also watercooled, you just need to connect a water pump to cooling the ESC.
Progcard Manual and Instruction:
|Waterproof Rank||IP67 Waterproof with 2 Layers Nanometers Coating|
|Double Source Power Supply||Accept 5V power by ESC built in BEC or extra 5V power|
|Control Pump||Yes (Relay Switch)|
|Control Light||Yes (Transistor Switch)|
|Set Safety Button||Acceptable|
|Cruise Control||Yes, in Esurf mode|
|Accessories||Charging Pad; Receiver; 3pcs Dupont Cables|
-Propeller: 7.25*6 inch propeller
-Propeller Guard: 304 Stainless Steel with stoving varnish processs