【In Stock No Price Increase】Maytech MTSVESC6.0Mini VESC 35g 10S 42V VESC6.0 based Controller 30A for Combat Robots/Delivery Robots
Maytech MTSVESC6.0M Mini VESC 35g 10S 42V VESC6.0 based Controller 30A for Combat Robots/Delivery Robots Arm Robotics/Camera Motorized Dolly / Smart Robot Lawnmower
|Model No.||MTSVESC6.0M||Cont. Current||30A|
|Burst Current||50A||Input Voltage||42V(10S)|
|Hardware||Based on VESC6.0||Firmware||Updatable|
|Software||VESC_TOOL Compatible||FOC||Yes, can work|
||65mm*20mm||Compatible Motor||Sensored / Sensorless Motor|
If you still have any question, please contact us at email@example.com
Attention Points when you receive the VESC Please:
All products had been double checked and tested one by one before shipment, only if the products are working normally would be shipped out.
- When you receive the VESC, please test without load and do not connect motor, first check if the VESC can successfully connect to your computer, if ok, then connect to motor and you can start to adjust parameters.
- Do not use switching power supply, the instant voltage when switching power supply connect to VESC is very high, which would easy damage the VESC.
- Do not push the throttle too hard when test without load, gently and slowly speed up.
- Be cautious when adjust parameters, if parameters set mistake, would also easy damage the VESC.
- Please must remember to change to corresponding modes when you adjust parameters, for example, the VESC default mode is BLDC mode, but if you want to detect FOC mode and adjusted FOC parameters, at this time if mode in VESC_TOOL didn't change to FOC mode, then when you push throttle, would easy burn the VESC, same as FOC mode.
In FOC mode, ERPM suggest to control in 30000-40000; In BLDC moed, ERPM suggest to control in 50000-60000, otherwise driver IC would easy to be damaged. ERPM= motor pole pairs number * KV * Voltage
ERPM= motor pole pairs number * KV * Voltage
- If you use UART port, the wire better do not over 0.5m or even shorter, and better use Stranded wire.
- For V4 based VESC:
Do not suggest to use FOC mode, suggest to use BLDC mode.
If need to use FOC mode, then must use voltage under 20V.
- The above are only suggestions based on the experience of our engineers. how to actually operate is up to you. Parameters for different setup is also different, please noted
Related Products: (Click the following pictures to check more products)
Maytech MTSKR2005WF New Waterproof Remote for Esk8 Only with 3 Speed Modes
Maytech Brushless Outrunner Sensored Motors
Maytech VESC_TOOL Compitable VESC: