See What Upgraded on New 200A VESC !
|Cont Current||200A||Splash Waterproof||Yes|
|Lipo Volt||3-12S(12V-50V)||PCB Size||92*52*22mm|
|Hardware||Based on VESC75_300||Firmware Updatable||Yes|
|Case Size||98.5*56*35mm||PCB Net Weight||160g|
|Fan Power||20W||UBEC||75V convert to 12V, power for cooling fan|
12pcs mosfets; 8-layer PCB; separate high current components and low-curent components to two PCBs; etc
|Application||Electric skateboard, mountainboard, elongboard, all terrain skateboard, fighting robots, combat robots, walking robots, ROV, Esurf, Efoil, foilsurf, jetski, electric hydrofoil, etc.,|
- Type C USB port to connect computer for programming;
- LED Port for connecting customer’s LED light to show ESC is on or off;
- Sensor port for motor Hall sensors (ABI, HALL, magnetic precision encoders);
- CAN Port for CAN communication with other devices and VESC arrays;
- COMM port for various kinds of other communication methods like I2C, ADC, Uart,You can use your Arduino or Raspberry Pi to control the VESC!
- PPM port to connect PPM transceivers.
Components and Features：
- High voltage 12S, High curent 200A, tiny size and compact design, light weight.
- Superior Safety: With over-current protection, over-voltage protection, over-heat protection.
- 2pcs PCBs to separate high and low power components (more stable and reliable).
- 8-layer 3oz PCB Board, 3.4mm thick, supports high current and has efficient heat-dissipation capability. (Other brand PCB is only 1-2mm thick).
- 12pcs American brand Fairchild high quality Mosfets, greater efficiency, handle higher current.
- ARM 32bit processor, faster data transfer and storage.
- 3pcs Japanese Rubycon Capacitors 63V 820μf, prevent power circuit impact.
- 3pcs Current sampling chips from American TI Company. It can make the current sampling faster and more accurate, and has a good improvement on the FOC and over-current protection functions.
- 6061 Premium Alu-Alloy Case, Quick heat-dissipation, Sleek aluminum finish, comfortable hand-feeling.
- Removable cooling fan, 20W high power for quick cooling. Ensure reliable performance with excellent temperature control technology
- USB Type C port- easy to connect and program settings.
- Firmware standard: VESCTOOL automatically recognizes this ESC as 7.5_300. This firmware can be used.
- High voltage: If use current mode, without brake, max voltage is 60V; If use current mode with brake or duty cycle mode, max voltage is 12S lipo (Max 50.4V).
- High current: 200A
- Compatible with brushed and brushless motors, intrunner and outrunner motors Sensored or Sensorless operation + Hybrid mode
- Adjustable Forward/Backward/Brake
- Regenerative Braking Function
- Configurable RPM, Current, Voltage and Power limits
- Support PPM, Analog (ADC), UART, Canbus input
- Communication ports: USB, CAN, UART
Support FOC sine wave mode
Throttle curve and ramping for all input sources
- Seamless 4-quadrant operation
- Motor Revolution, Amp Hour, Watt Hour counting
- Real time data analysis and read out via communication ports
- Adjustable protection against:
Max Motor Current and Input(Battery) Current limits
Max ERPM(RPM) (separate limits for each direction)
Max Power (Wattage)
Max Motor and ESC Temperature
Max Regenerative Braking Current (separate limits for the motor and the input)
Attention Points when you receive the VESC Please:
- When you receive the VESC, please test without load and do not connect motor, first check if the VESC can successfully connect to your computer, if ok, then connect to motor and you can start to adjust parameters.
- Do not use switching power supply, the instant voltage when switching power supply connect to VESC is very high, which would easy damage the VESC.
- Do not push the throttle too hard when test without load, gently and slowly speed up.
- Be cautious when adjust parameters, if parameters set mistake, would also easy damage the VESC.
- Do not recommend to work with BLDC mode, please use FOC mode.
- If you use UART port, the wire better do not over 0.5m or even shorter, and better use Stranded wire.
Above notices are only suggestions based on the experience of our engineers. how to actually operate is up to you. Parameters for different setup is also different, please noted.