-ESC: MTSF300A-WP (With or without built-in Receiver), with prograd
-Remote: MTSKR1905WF IP67 Waterproof Remote
-Propeller: MTSP72506 7.25x6 inch Propeller(Only send when order motor with 100KV and splined shaft, if order other KV and screw shaft don't send with propeller, because it's not compatible with other KV and screw shaft)
Any questions please feel free to contact email@example.com
Self Test Video: 65162 Motor + 300A ESC + 1905WF + Propeller
In this kit, the ESC max volt is 14S Lipo (58.8V), so max voltage can use for this kit is 14S Lipo (58.8V).
-Motor: MTI65162-SF Inrunner Sensorless Waterproof Brushless Motor
BEC: Internal with 18-75V convert to 5V DC-DC Module
Signal Format: PWM (PPM)
Signal Output: 1-2ms
Case Material: Alloy aluminum case
Connector: Standard is 8.0mm golden female connector on motor cable side, battery size is not with connector, with IP68 waterproof case for connector.
How to choose ESC Version?
1) MTSF300A-WP with Internal Receiver:Can only work with Maytech remote MTSKR1905WF, the wiring had been wired by our engineer, more convenient to use.
If you put the ESC near the top of your board and can lead the receiver terminal out of water, then you can choose this version.
(Standard lead out antenna length is 10cm, we also have 1m antenna and 3m antenna, if you need to put longer antenna into the ESC, please order the antenna length you need here: 1m/3m Antenna , leave a note that you want to put longer antenna into ESC)
2) MTSF300A-WP No receiver: Can work with other receiver and remote, more flexible. If you will put the ESC at the bottom of your board and underwater, suggest to choose this version.
Questions You May Ask:
Can I put the ESC underwater directly? Is it ok to work in sea water?
--Yes, the ESC is with waterproof case, you can put underwater directly, it can use work in sea water, but because sea water has corrosion, to expand the ESC lifespan, please use fresh water to clean the sea water on the surface, and put the ESC for all dry for next time use.
I don't want to put the ESC underwater directly, what should I do?
--If you don't want to put the ESC underwater, don't worry, it's also watercooled, you just need to connect a water pump to cooling the ESC.
PS: The antenna terminal must be lead out of water, so please choose suitable version according to your needs.
1. To expand the products life, please better wipe off the waters on the products and keep them for all dry after everytime use.
2. For this kit of the ESC, because the motor is sensorless, suggest to use the default value in the ESC, we have tested the kit before shipment with the default value, do not suggest to modify the values.
If you have other requirement on motor KV, ESC or other questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Products: Click the following pictures to check more specs:
If you want don't want waterproof ESC, suggest to use below set:
1. Waterproof / Watercooled Esurf Kit with 18.8KW 120116 Motor + 300A ESC + MTSKR1905WF
1. Waterproof / Watercooled Esurf Kit with 10.5KW 85165 Motor + 300A ESC + MTSKR1905WF