Maytech SUPERFOC6.8 50A VESC6-based speed controller compatible to VESCtool for Electric Skateboard/Longboard/Fighting Robots/UAV Drone/E-bike/E-scooter/Lawnmower Robot/ Camera motorized dolly, etc
Stock Notification Update on 14th, October, 2021:
This VESC is in production, lead time is about 30-40 days.
If you need, you can pre-order first, once it's ready we will ship your order soon according to order time.
The final product might have a little differnce from the picture, please subject to final product that you receive.
|Hardware||Based on VESC6.0||Firmware||Updatable|
Attention Points when you receive the VESC Please:
All products had been double checked and tested one by one before shipment, only if the products are working normally would be shipped out.
- When you receive the VESC, please test without load and do not connect motor, first check if the VESC can successfully connect to your computer, if ok, then connect to motor and you can start to adjust parameters.
- Do not use switching power supply, the instant voltage when switching power supply connect to VESC is very high, which would easy damage the VESC.
- Do not push the throttle too hard when test without load, gently and slowly speed up.
- Be cautious when adjust parameters, if parameters set mistake, would also easy damage the VESC.
- Please must remember to change to corresponding modes when you adjust parameters, for example, the VESC default mode is BLDC mode, but if you want to detect FOC mode and adjusted FOC parameters, at this time if mode in VESC_TOOL didn't change to FOC mode, then when you push throttle, would easy burn the VESC, same as FOC mode.
In FOC mode, ERPM suggest to control in 30000-40000; In BLDC moed, ERPM suggest to control in 50000-60000, otherwise driver IC would easy to be damaged. ERPM= motor pole pairs number * KV * Voltage
ERPM= motor pole pairs number * KV * Voltage
- If you use UART port, the wire better do not over 0.5m or even shorter, and better use Stranded wire.
- For V4 based VESC:
Do not suggest to use FOC mode, suggest to use BLDC mode.
If need to use FOC mode, then must use voltage under 20V.
- The above are only suggestions based on the experience of our engineers. how to actually operate is up to you. Parameters for different setup is also different, please noted
Related Products: (Click the following pictures to check more products)
Maytech MTSKR2005WF New Waterproof Remote for Esk8 Only with 3 Speed Modes
Maytech Brushless Outrunner Sensored Motors
Maytech VESC_TOOL Compitable VESC:
Maytech MTSKR1712 Small and Light Cheap Remote: