Maytech MTSPF50A Electric Speed Controller based on V4.12 SuperESC for Electric Skateboard/Fighting Robots/ Camera Motorized Dolly / Smart Robot Lawnmower
Limited Offer: Buy MTSPF50A get Free Heat Dissipation Case
Freebie Quantity is Limited, First Come First Get !!!
*Please order controller and case together according to below steps, if only order VESC, case will not be shipped together.
Discount Code: FREE50ACASE
|Model No.||MTSPF50A||Cont Current||50A|
|Frequency||PWM Input||PCB Size||40*60mm|
- When you receive the SuperESC, please test without load and do not connect motor, first check if the SuperESC can successfully connect to your computer, if ok, then connect to motor and you can start to adjust parameters.
- Do not use switching power supply, the instant voltage when switching power supply connect to SuperESC is very high, which would easy damage the SuperESC.
- Do not push the throttle too hard when test without load, gently and slowly speed up.
- Be cautious when adjust parameters, if parameters set mistake, would also easy damage the SuperESC.
- Please must remember to change to corresponding modes when you adjust parameters, for example, the SuperESC default mode is BLDC mode, but if you want to detect FOC mode and adjusted FOC parameters, at this time if mode in VESC_TOOL didn't change to FOC mode, then when you push throttle, would easy burn the SuperESC, same as FOC mode.
In FOC mode, ERPM suggest to control in 30000-40000; In BLDC moed, ERPM suggest to control in 50000-60000, otherwise driver IC would easy to be damaged. ERPM= motor pole pairs number * KV * Voltage
ERPM= motor pole pairs number * KV * Voltage
- If you use UART port, the wire better do not over 0.5m or even shorter, and better use Stranded wire.
- For V4 based SuperESC:
If need to use FOC mode, then must use voltage under 20V.
The above are only suggestions based on the experience of our engineers. how to actually operate is up to you. Parameters for different setup is also different, please noted
Related Products: (Click the following pictures to check more products)
Maytech MTSKR2005WF New Waterproof Remote for Esk8 Only with 3 Speed Modes
Maytech Brushless Outrunner Sensored Motors
Maytech VESC_TOOL Compitable SuperESC: